A blog is your own website that you own that you can put your heart into it. It is a great place for you to send people to from your posts, videos, training’s, webinars or capture pages. Your blog is your hub…your online marketing platform.
Farther down in my video I give you a better explanation of the 3 reasons why you should be blogging for your business.
3 Reasons Why You Should Be Blogging For Your Business
- A blog lets you create multiple streams of income. You can have all kinds of different offers scattered all over your blog.
- Coaching – Have your own coaching sign up info on your page for people to opt in and sign up for this.
- Products – That you sell or promote.
- Affiliate – Programs that you are in and are an affiliate with them.
- Free offers – Where people opt in to get there free stuff. This is huge because they become a lead by giving you their name and email address.
- Add your Youtube videos in your blogs too.
- Your blog is very powerful with what you can all put on it.
- You own your blog/website. It will never get shut down like your youtube channel could and many people have gotten it shut down. You can also get your Facebook fan page shut down or blocked from doing things and you have no control over that happening. You are at their mercy!
- Content you create with blogging will be out there forever. People could connect with you or sign up in your business from a blog post from 3 years ago. The more content you create the more you have out there for people to find.I just recently had someone connect with me from a blog post that was over a year old and they informed me they have been following me for a year and I had no clue they were. This is how powerful blog posts can be.
Check out my Website at www.RoxannRoeder.com and see what other free stuff you can find to help you with your marketing.
P.S. If your upline does not have a step by step blueprint for ONLINE marketing success. Check this out (Unless you already have too many leads) Click here for Instant access: MLSP