There are a lot of ways to get leads to your website and my blog and video will share 7 tips to get leads on your website that are easy to do but make a huge difference if you have them on your website.
These will get prospects to stay on your website longer and give them lots of things to look at because not everyone is interested in the same thing. Make your images appealing and your words captivating that will make them want to check it out.
7 tips to get leads on your website
- Main Website Area – Have an optin form that gives them something free. It has to be something of value that they would want.
- Side Bar Optin – These optins should be on every page of your website. You can have a variety of stuff from affiliate products, free training’s, webinar invites, products within your company or even your opportunity.
- Call To Action In Your Blog Posts – You should always have a call to action in all of your blog posts. I suggest having it in the middle of your blog and at the end of your blog. It should be congruent with what your blog post is about. Make sure you tell them exactly what to do. Use verbs like: Grab it now, Click here, Learn more or Check it out now are some examples to use.
- P.S. Line – You should always take advantage of having a P.S. line at the end of your blogs. Use this for your call to actions or to offer something that would get them to check it out. Some people scroll down just to see what you have as your P.S. line. Make it captivating that they want to check it out.
- Have A Pop Up Appear If They Go To Leave Your Website – Have a pop up appear 15-20 seconds after being on your website. You can set them to pop up whenever you want to and where ever you want them to pop up as to where they are on your website. Use these as they really work!
- Plug In-Seth Godin – This plugin adds your message at the top of every blog post. You can have a call to action and welcome back message.
- Social Media Shares – There are several plugins for this. A good one is the Shareaholic. People can share your blog posts while they are reading it just by clicking on the share buttons for any of your social media sites. This is a easy way for people to share your blog posts. I even ask people to please share my blog if you got value from it or something like that. It is a great reminder for them to share it. This could be another call to action is asking them to share it.
These 7 tips to get leads on your website should help you in getting your visitors to stay on your website longer and for you to get them to optin to some kind of offer you have.
Learn some pretty amazing marketing tips, tricks and what the top leaders are doing now in their marketing by going to http://roxannroeder.com/webinar every Wednesday night at 8:00 pm cst. Each week their will be a different leader teaching you their secrets. I know I wouldn’t pass up what 6 & 7 figure earners are sharing!
P.S. Be sure to share the love by leaving a comment and sharing my blog post if you feel someone else would benefit from it. Thank you! 🙂
P.S. If your upline does not have a step by step blueprint for ONLINE marketing success. Check this out (Unless you already have too many leads) Click here for Instant access: MLSP
Skype: Roxann Roeder
Instagram: Roxann Roeder
Twitter: Roxy Roeder