Ask Roxy-Episode 22-Are You Living Your Passion
Passions are powerful but we may not always know what ours are until we focus on what we really enjoy doing. I never knew I had a passion for Network Marketing but I did know that I always enjoyed helping others and that I wanted to work at home and have the freedom to do what I wanted when I wanted. That’s what made me decide that Internet Marketing was for me and I never looked back once I decided. I went full boar ahead!
Ask yourself…What are you passionate about? Do you wake up every day ready to jump out of bed because you are passionate about your job and can’t wait to start working or do you keep hitting that snooze button and dread going to work?
To be passionate about what you do is the most rewarding thing you can give yourself in life. If you are not living your passion…you need to change that. You are the only one that can change it. There is no better time than right now. Do what you love and you will look forward to waking up every morning.
Some things to think about when you start focusing on your passion and if you are living your passion. Below I list some points to help you start living your passion.
Start Somewhere No Matter How Small It May Be
- Most people started working on their passions after a full work day and later on in life when they realized they were not happy with what they were doing or how their life is turning out. Most will even try to stick it out their whole life not doing what they are passionate about.
- By wanting to do what you are passionate about will take work on your part but you have to start somewhere, even if it is just tiny little steps. You have to find the time and no longer put it on the back burner as most people continue to do just that. They tell themselves I will do that after the kids are grown up, after we get our bills paid off and they will continue to come up with reason after reason to not start.
Have A Game Plan And Vision Of What You Want To Do
- This will help you in moving forward with your passion every day.
- If you don’t know what you are working towards then it is really easy to give up on your passion.
- These will give you the drive, the strength to keep moving forward during your bad days or when you struggle with technology etc…
Change Your Thoughts & Mindset
- You have to believe that you can do this no matter what. You do not want to listen to what others say because if you think about it…that is probably what has held you back all those years. You have to have belief in yourself and never lose your faith in believing that you can do this because it is possible if you have the determination to do it. Others will try to hold you back or be negative about it because they are not pursuing their dreams.
- Having the right mindset is so important for continuing on the right path. I suggest reading a minimum of 10 pages of mind set books every single day….they will help you to keep pushing forward with your passions.
Surround Yourself With Like Minded People
- Support is a necessary part of pursing your passions.
- Having a support system of people that are there to push you forward and help you along the way that inspire you will help out tremendously. That way you will always have someone to be able to talk to along your journey.
- It’s important to be hanging out with the kind of people that are doing what you are doing so you can learn from each other and push each other forward.
You know you’ve found your passion when you will continue to pursue it despite what it may cost you.
Passions are powerful, so you think they’d be easy to identify. They are not. We may live and breathe them, but we may give no thought to them the way we give no thought to the air around us.
What are you willing to sacrifice time, money, sleep, and vacation for? What can’t you stay away from? That is your passion. If your work is not your passion, then your passion is what makes you late for.
The system that I use and am passionate about because of what it will do for you is MLSP. This link will give you a 10 day trial for $10 and you will also get a Free Twitter Cheat Sheet just for checking it out.
Connect with me at the phone number below or email me. I would love to help you live your passionate life because it is very rewarding to have that kind of life.
To living your passion,
Text me (320) 493-4903
P.S. If your upline does not have a step by step blueprint for ONLINE marketing success. Check this out (Unless you already have too many leads) Click here for Instant access: MLSP
Skype: Roxann Roeder
Instagram: Roxann Roeder
Twitter: Roxy Roeder